2. Kajian Pengesanan Graduan (Graduate Tracer Study) Kementerian Pendidikan Tinggi (KPT)
Bakal graduan dikehendaki mengisi maklumat soal selidik di dalam Sistem Kajian Pengesanan Graduan yang boleh dilayari di laman sesawang http://graduan.moe.gov.my/v/ dan klik “Log Masuk Graduan”.
Seterusnya mencetak Slip Pengesahan Kajian untuk dikemukakan semasa proses pengambilan surat tamat pengajian, transkrip akademik rasmi dan skrol ijazah. Sistem ini boleh mula dicapai oleh graduan USIM sebelum 31 Disember 2020.
For those who are required to use GOALS system for online classes as required by the lectures and are unable to log-in into GOALS, please follow the following steps:
1. Log-in into iPPS portal.
2. Go to Account Setting > Change of Password.
3. Please update your password and ensures the notification appears is “Your passwords has been updated”.
If the notifications appears as “Your iPPS password has been updated”, it means your account is successfully created. However, if the notification appears “The system failed to update LDAP password.” , please email to the technical officer, Mrs. Fatin Adilah (email@example.com) to create your LDAP account.
Please be informed, after the LDAP account has been created, student will be able to access GOALS using this URL https://goals.usim.edu.my/
1. Please update your alternative email in your raudah account after signing in. This is to ensure you will be able to self-reset your raudah email’s password afterwards.
2. Please be informed, the password provided by the admin will only be valid for 90 days. Failure to update your alternative email and resetting your password will cause your raudah email to be inaccessible.
Dear students, Beginning February 11th 2019 (Semester 2, Academic Session 2018/2019 (A182)), all applications for students’ verification/confirmation letter must be fully done through the iPPS system.
Please follow these steps on applying verification letters through the iPPS system (you may refer to the image attached):
1. Log-in to your iPPS account, and select ACADEMIC INFO
2. Select the sub-menu CONFIRMATION LETTER
3. Choose the type of confirmation that you intended to apply;
4. Fill in the details needed for the letter
5. Select the option VIEW
6. Select the option SUBMIT
7. Contact our Customer Relations staff at +6067978640 / 8641 to follow up regarding the availability of your verification/confirmation letter
8. You will receive an email from our (CGS,USIM) staff stating that your letter is ready to be collected
9. Please come and collect your letter at the CGS,USIM front counter
10. Fill in the form confirming that you have collected your confirmation/verification letter, at the CGS,USIM front counter
1. Only two (2) verification/confirmation letters (of any types) will be issued freely for every semester
2. Upon applying for the third (3) verification/confirmation letter, students will be charged RM10.00 for every letter.
3. Payment for such fees can be made at the CGS,USIM front counter
4. Please make sure that all the information required for the letter is correct and true.